RIGHT, LET'S DO THIS. GOOD LUCK!
7 AM – 7 PM / 7 PM – 7 AM shifts.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
- 1-2 years Previous experience in similar role will be advantageous
- Excellent administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot
- Ability to coach and transfer skills and knowledge
- Dependable and great work ethic
- Effective communicator
- Excellent people skills
- Team player!
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Completing of shift administration dashboards as set out by Shift Manager
- Act as correspondent for HR related matters between staff and management
- Arranging of staff as per supervisor’s/manager request
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and act accordingly
- Liaising with staff regarding HR related issues such as sick certificates and leave applications.
- Printing and distributing of dashboards
- Collecting of down time information from Line supervisors
- Assist on production line when required
- Adhering to Health and safety procedures
- Any other related tasks as required by Manager
- Lizahn Cyster, HR Assistant
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
10 March 2020
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks.